We have already figured out some famous wedding flowers that are commonly chosen by people for decoration purposes and bridal bouquets. Now we are going to analyze all wedding flowers used by people that are found in different seasons so it becomes even more easier for you to decide as to which flowers to be adopted for your wedding considering when you are getting married and what season it would be.
First of all here is the list of flowers that are commonly available round the year so no matter in what season you are getting married you will be able to obtain these flowers from any florist.
- Tropical flowers
- Gerberas (gerbera daisies)
Spring Wedding Flowers:
If spring is the time when you have decided to get married than of course you would know that you will be available with plenty of floral ranges to choose from.
- Tulips (available in yellow through to red, white, and mauve/purple)
- Daffodils (available in yellow and white)
- Lily of the Valley
Summer Wedding Flowers:
To your astonishment; although almost all of you would be thinking that the most huge range of flowers would be available in springs but actually you get more flowers in summers as compared to in the spring season.
- Stock (available in white and pink)
- Delphiniums (available in blue)
- Lilies and calla lilies
- Cockscomb (available in red, yellow and pink)
Winter Wedding Flowers:
Don’t think that if you are getting married in winetrs so you will not be getting good flowers in that time as it will be snowing. To get you over off this worry here is the list of flowers that are available to decorate your wedding to best in winters.
- Ranunculus (available in white, purple, deep red, orange, yellow and pink)
- Cymbidium orchids (available in white, yellow and pale green)
- Gerberas (available in multiple colors)
- Tulips (available in multiple colors)
- Anigozanthos (available in yellow, pale pearly pink, lime green or rich dark red)
- Anemones (available in deep and rich colors of purple & red)
- Amaryllis (available in red, white and white/pink varieties)
- Nerine (available in pink and white)
Autumn Wedding Flowers:
Isn’t it just great that although you would be thinking that as autumn is season of fall you will not get a good range of flowers; but no there are a lot to make your wedding day all bright and vibrant. Choose the color of season as theme for your wedding like vibrant oranges, dark rich reds and luxurious greens with highlights of yellow and white.
- Spider protea
- Calla lilies
- Hypericum berries
- Hydrangeas (available in blue and pink)
- Dahlias (Available in vibrant yellow to bright red)